Monday, August 25, 2008

Meghan & John

This was one of those weddings that you envy. Everyone was gorgeous, kind, funny and relaxed, and the event was flawless down to the 80 degree August Day and beautiful sun swept evening. And Meghan and John were one of those happy, so-in-love couples that you couldn't NOT get great photos of them! There is so much I could say about this wonderful event, but I'd rather let the photo's speak for themselves! To check out the rest, visit Jubilee Photography and go to our featured gallery!

with her Father..I love that they are both holding their chins! Too Cute!

Flowers are from Flowers by Yukie in Wilmington Delaware

In the Elevator Just after saying "I Do"It was such a nice night out, and I love the lanterns, they made the lighting so soft and romantic!
The food at the Greenville Country Club was Delicious! But I don't drink on the job!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous wedding!! Love the green bridesmaids dresses and the bouquets!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable, happy couple! Beautiful pics, too. ;)

Amanda B. Young said...

Wow! These are amazing! Just gorgeous! Every photo is truly stunning -- and, I'm especially loving that one of the bride and her father (?) dancing. Beautiful lighting and wonderfully framed. You truly are a fantastic photographer!

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

This is a beautiful wedding. Thank you for sharing what seems to have been the perfect day!

www.calligraphybyshannon.blogspot.com

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

It's true. They all look so, so happy! Love those shots!

Kristen Nichols said...

Thank you all for your kind words! I hope the rest of the weddings I photograph are as beautiful and fun as this one!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of them all jumping in the air-love it!

Brown Button Trading said...

Too cute. Stunning flowers and such a gorgeous couple