Thursday, February 12, 2009

Polyvore


For those of you who enjoy spending hours on the web-or need to spend hours on the web to make the work day go by faster but still look like you are working-please head over to the highly addictive polyvore.com. This site is a girls delight-I spent half my morning browsing through their collection of assorted pretty things and putting together my own little inspiration/style boards. You can choose from dresses, pants, shoes, accessories, backgrounds, texts, music, home goods and so much more. Put outfits together, then buy them from the online vendors who are supplying the imagery. I spent an hour putting different sets together, but my favorite has to be this casual look I put together the other day. It reminded me of a relaxed Thursday afternoon spent meeting with clients, grabbing a quick bite and maybe taking myself to an afternoon movie. Polyvore is highly addictive, and you'll find yourself sitting in front of a computer screen for hours putting outfits and inspiration boards together. So if you have some free time or are looking to overcome boredome, polyvore is just what the fashion doctor ordered!

5 comments:

holly | bijou lovely said...

such a cute outfit! I love those shoes!

Kristen Nichols said...

Thanks! me too!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Crap- this site looks like it's going to be trouble- highly addictive! Thanks for adding to my habit:)

What he ate, what I ate. said...

the flats are adorable!

Courtney said...

I love this outfit [& this site]!

I'm off to see more of that bag...