Monday, July 20, 2009

Stella & Dot Trunk Show

I can't find anything I don't love about Stella and Dot. I love that the designs are versatile, well priced and pretty, and I love that the style goes from soft and delicate to big and bold without loosing a certain signature of the brand. I've always fancied myself a minimalist who looks best in small, delicate baubles (I have a tiny, tiny neck and teeny teeny fingers and wrists) but I am really digging the bib necklaces, which I think is gonna be this years feather headband in terms of trendsetting. So many of the designs remind me of the treasure trove of vintage enamel jewelry my grandmother kept in her closet, with a fresh, modern update.

And making it even better, ATL is hosting our first ever Trunk Show with Stella & Dot! As ATL readers, you'll get first dibs on the BRAND NEW Fall 2009 Collection plus get special rates and discounted shipping! Perfect for Fall Shopping, Back to School, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bridesmaids or Wedding Gifts, or just because you love it and have to have it!

To Begin Shopping, click HERE and follow these 3 simple instructions!
1)Click on the "Find your hostess" link
2)Enter your hostess' name-Kristen Nichols
3)Then click on the name "Kesha Scott" and you are done and ready to shop!

And everyone who purchases Stella and Dot jewelry through our ATL trunk show is automatically entered to win a FREE Pair of Earrings from Stella and Dot!








Win this pair of gorgeous Earrings!

No comments: