Friday, August 28, 2009

Holiday Cards from Milkmaid Press

Yeah, I know, it's still boiling out, so the Holidays are probably the last thing everyone's minds. Youngin's are back in school, College is back in session, and most of us are done with our Summer Vacations, so now is the time to plan that family photo session, boudoir session or portraits in time for the Holidays! Book Jubilee Photography for your portraits and get 25 FREE Milkmaid Press Holiday Cards of your choice! Portrait and Haute Boudoir gift certificates make great gifts, so email me if you are interested in getting someone you love a unique gift this Holiday Season!



2 comments:

Mireya said...

I love thinking that the holidays are just around the corner - my favorite time of year! I really like the Classique holiday selections! Too cute!!

Kristen Nichols said...

thank you so much for the kind words! I'm just ready for the hot, muggy summer to be over! Plus, who doesn't love all the Fall to Winter Holidays!?