Friday, December 4, 2009

Haute Boudoir : Sexy B*$@&


It's been a while since I was privy to post a boudoir session, but the one from a few weeks ago with SBA, as she will be dubbed, was too good not to share! We had the most fun ever during her shoot, and I could not have done it without the makeup wizardry of Kristen Lober. Not that SBA needed much help, she's naturally gorgeous.




I love how very Scarlet O'Hara she looks in these two


Haute Boudoir really has become my absolute, hands down, favorite aspect of photography. I get to play fashion photography, meet amazing people & give women an awesome experience. I'm starting my research and planning now for my first ever Boudoir Marathon Series with the talented Kristen Lober here on the east coast, and we are thinking of doing a "Christmas in July" Marathon, so that all you ladies have plenty of time to get that someone special a Holiday Gift he'll never forget! Potential cities are Philadelphia/Atlantic City/Wilmington/Rehoboth Beach/Baltimore/DC. We are open to other locations, and need at least 8 sittings per location. If you are interested, email me your location preference to be put on the waiting list!

1 comment:

Schaneon said...

Hot, hot, hot! And to think that SBA has twins, good thing she's too fantastic to hate :) Love the pictures!